Monday, March 24, 2014

Idle Hands Mix


It's pretty bad that this is my first post of 2014. However I will be attempting a strong comeback to the CNF mix scene. Shooting for one a week. We'll see how long I can keep it up. If I keep them around the 30-40 min mark, and don't try to make everything absolutely perfect, I think it can be done. Quantity over quality right? Always a good rule. Anyway, here's some tunes that I've been diggin lately. Hope you do to.

IdleHandsMix(CNF)3-24

Track list:
Satan's Pilgrims- Shit Sandwich
Palace Brothers- Idle Hands are the Devil's Plaything
T.L. Barrett And Youth For Christ Choir- Like a Ship
Sun Kill Moon- Richard Ramirez Died Today Of Natural Causes
Gang Gang Dance- Vacuum
Junior Wells- I Got a Stomach Ache
Jay Reatard- Fluorescent Grey
Ween- Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment